yoohoo . . . anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Nice to talk to you too. I had heard that there used to be some kind of get together with some groomers many years ago. It really is too bad that since our profession is so small so to speak that we all can speak with each other and compare notes.

Comment

waaaaayyy southern indiana here I'm 25 minutes across the ohio river from louisville, ky so I'll be posting on the ky page too...I am however not too far from evansville... have made many a day trip to the area

Comment

NWI here

Hi from Highland area. =)

Comment

Hi

I'm from Fremont, extreme north east Indiana. Born and raised in Fort Wayne.

Comment

Hi

I'm from Fremont, extreme north east Indiana. I was born and raised in Fort Wayne. Went to school over in Medina Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by kayc View Post
              I am 20 minutes north of Fort Wayne, in Auburn.
              Hi Kayc, where do you groom in Auburn...I pass through there all the time on my way to Fort Wayne.

Comment

Crawfordsville, IN

Hi everyone! I'm excited to meet you all! I own a rural grooming shop at my home. I've been in business for 7 yrs now. I was amazied how quickly I got overwhelmed with business. I took my yellow pages ad out of the phone book and went to strictly cell phone. I was getting too busy and now I just get occassional word-of-mouth calls. I also raise Mini Goldendoodles (with lots of health testing on parents etc. - want you to know I'm a responsible breeder). I think networking is great. If one of my clients were to move, it would be nice to be able to refer them to someone I know. Regardless of my location, I have had such a great response to grooming that my husband and I have decided to convert our barn into a dog hotel/grooming facility. That is next in our plans for the near future. I know this is a grooming thread but I wouldn't mind hearing opinions about from you all. We know that it is the same with boarding as with grooming....people in rural areas generally aren't willing to pay as much for these types of services. If you have input, I'd be open to anything. I wonder how far people would drive to bring their dog to a really nice facility in the country? It is a huge investment. We want it to be really nice...not your typical kennel but more like the modern dog hotels. We live 40 minutes NW of Indianapolis. Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Hello another Hoosier here!! Although I am right on the Ohio River! I am in Spencer County Indiana.
                  Would love to find a mentor in Evansville Indiana?

Comment

Saying hi from Michigan I live about 15 minutes from the Indiana state line in Michigan. I would love to talk to anyone about grooming. I have been attending school and recently started grooming dogs.

Comment

Occasionally some groomers and I will get together. We all should meet up some time.

Comment

Working...
                      X