Grooming mentor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming mentor

I'm trying to see if anyone in the dupage, cook, or near by is looking to train a dog groomer. I have 1 year bathing experience and some grooming. I'm trying to weed my way out of a cooperation. Please if anyone knows of anything near the westmont, downers Grove, Hinsdale area. Willing to travel. Willing to learn !

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Maybe you can say what you will do to help them in return? I'm not trying to be mean -- just saying what I wish people had told me to do in the past
    For example, are you interested in paying a fee -- it sounds like that's not the case? Do you want to work as a bather in exchange for training? Why would you be a good person to train -- are you a very good with big dogs for example, or fast at bathing, or are you a very pleasant person who adds to the atmosphere of a salon?
    In other words, how would it benefit the groomer to take on the responsibility of training you?
    Good luck!

Originally posted by ledevil616 View Post
    I'm trying to see if anyone in the dupage, cook, or near by is looking to train a dog groomer. I have 1 year bathing experience and some grooming. I'm trying to weed my way out of a cooperation. Please if anyone knows of anything near the westmont, downers Grove, Hinsdale area. Willing to travel. Willing to learn !

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X