I am in need of a groomer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in need of a groomer!

I am looking for a great groomer or passionate pet stylist in the Park Ridge, IL area. To take over the grooming needs of the full coated Westie that I have had as a foster for the last few month and yes. She is light strip & card and is a doll on ...the table, she needs an educated and VERY CARING set of hands to groom her. Her new owner also has another Westie kept in a pet trim and I want someone who'll care very well for both of them if this gal needs. I am not yet sure if the new owner is aware of competition grooming, but this Westie I have had would be an EXCELLENT competition dog; her confo and size are right on and her table manners have been well honed by me; she is still re-growing furnishings & headpiece from her health issues before I got her. I really want someone who is going to love her on the table and be good to her... Can you tell this is really important to me?
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

I am opening a salon this fall in the Gurnee area. I currently do house calls and do strip/card grooms. I may be a little far for your client though. I currently do very selective house call grooming on my days off from my full time job as a vet tech. My sister has a westie, so i have come to love the breed very much.

Comment

Working...
    X