• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmartin2105
    replied
    Brunswick Groomer now available

Originally posted by lez5001 View Post
    I have a client that travels between PA, GA, and MA. She has a groomer in Maine and I am here in PA. She is looking for a groomer in Georgia for her time there. The area she visits is called St. Simon Island but she will also travel to Brunswick. If anyone can help let me know. You can reply here or PM me. Thanks so much. She has 2 Standard poodles in a short utility trim and a toy Poodle with a very thin coat that just gets neatened. Thanks again- Laura Zipay
    I just opened a shop in Brunswick, Ga. I am 10 miles from St. Simons. I own two Standard Poodles and have shown them in the past. I used to work with Peggy Harris in Columbus. I would love to be able to help you out with your client. My shop telephone is 912-265-5577 and my cell number is 706-392-2005. I look forward to hearing from you!

Leave a comment:

• bmartin2105
    replied
    Hey, I just moved to Hinesville, GA from Columbus, GA. I am about 30 miles from St. Simon's Island. My experience is the following: I own and have shown Standard poodles. I mentored under Peggy Harris in Columbus. Actually we worked together for over 4 years before her death. In that time I achieved my certification in Non-Sporting. To be honest, I have procrastinated about the rest of the testing. I have experience with all breeds. I've attended hands on work shop with Chris Palowsky and attend NDGAA workshops regularly. If you would like to call and talk to me, my cell phone number is 706-392-2005. Jeff Reynolds at NDGAA knows me thru Peggy. I am currently opening my shop, "A Beautiful Canine Design" located in Ludowici, GA. Thanks.....

Leave a comment:

• jennie_c_d
    replied
    I'm in Brunswick!

Just joined the forum

Leave a comment:

• Dancingsaxes
    replied
    I know its late

But I know a very talented groomer in Savannah if that's not too far out of her way, I think its only 45 min away from Brunswick. PM me if you would like her contact information.

Leave a comment:

• lez5001
    started a topic Looking for a Groomer!!

Looking for a Groomer!!

I have a client that travels between PA, GA, and MA. She has a groomer in Maine and I am here in PA. She is looking for a groomer in Georgia for her time there. The area she visits is called St. Simon Island but she will also travel to Brunswick. If anyone can help let me know. You can reply here or PM me. Thanks so much. She has 2 Standard poodles in a short utility trim and a toy Poodle with a very thin coat that just gets neatened. Thanks again- Laura Zipay
Working...
X