Kissimmee groomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissimmee groomers

I Have agreed to groom a ladys dog for free, conversation was over the phone. Don't know this women, but some how I agreed to do it. Lady called to day to confirm appointment for next week, however, she said "Vicky was donating her time", my name is not Vicky! So Kissimmee groomers, is this a sereal Freebie getter, that gets freebies by claiming to be poor or is this a true hardship case? So, where is Vicky? Can anyone shed some light on this? Should I groom this poodle/bichon? Thoughts please

You shouldn't groom the dog unless she has contacted you and arranged a date and time, then you will need to quiz her on the breed, design she wants and the grooming schedule she would like to be on, then you discuss the price. You are NOT Vickie. Real hardship cases USUALLY don't call a groomer and request a free groom. they usually let their pet get so bad that someone else contacts the Humane Society or a groomer and offer to pay. This sounds like a scam to me.

Happy not getting scammed

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Are you native Floridian or a transplant? Natives seem to have a sense about this being the scam center of the nation while transplants - especially young or recent ones- tend to be more trusting.
      This is also the land of everyone crying poverty, and around me it's usually the ones arriving in Bentleys, or Porsche SUV's.
      However, not knowing what the conversation was like on the phone only you can decide if this is a con or not.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping for groomers of Kissimmee to answer, maybe they are not logon, or too shy?

Comment

Working...
        X