• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Downtowndogs
    Standard Member & Club 1,000
    • Sep 2008

Any grooming supply shops near orlando?

Might as well ask since I'll be in the area and might as well pickup shampoo if I can. Thanks!

Oh and anyone with a new Hanvey or New Wagntails van or Sprinter? That wouldn't mind showing it off?
  • arlaede
    • Jan 2009

Groomer's Choice just opened/transferred one of their warehouses to Tampa. That may not be close enough, but you might be able to make a fun shopping trip out of it. About 1 1/4 to 1.5 hours from Orlando.

Comment

• Cyn
      Best in Show Member & Club 10,000
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by arlaede View Post
      Groomer's Choice just opened/transferred one of their warehouses to Tampa. That may not be close enough, but you might be able to make a fun shopping trip out of it. About 1 1/4 to 1.5 hours from Orlando.
      I would drive. 1 1/2 or so for groomers cboice.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

• luvpups
        • Jan 2007

My van is not new, but would be happy to show it to you. It is a 2006 van. There is a supply place here in Orlando too. When are you coming?
        What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

• PrincessPoodle
          Toy Member
          • Nov 2009

There is Professional Groomers Supply (Belinda) directly in Orlando. She is a small home based supplier she can either drop off to shops or her house has a store front...she's off Lee Rd on a St called Naples. I know she carries Natures Specialites, Tropiclean, Kenic and I want to say a few more brands.

Comment

• dagroomer
            Puppy Member
            • Mar 2007

yes they are

Belinda, and Glen both do drop off to the shops, professional groomers supply and Pet world

Comment

Working...
            X