Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone from fl going to the atlanta show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from fl going to the atlanta show?

anyone from fl going to atlanta? I'm thinking about it, are there any groomers from down here in miami? it would be my first grooming show to go to so any tips or advice that would be helpful?
    anyone as scared as I am about getting on a plane even though it's only for 2 hrs.

Not this year

Too much going on in my life after moving to Tampa. Maybe next year. Maybe not.

No, I'm not afraid of planes, so that usually doesn't scare me. Does Allegiant go there really low-cost? Or is it another airline you are taking?

Comment

My coworkers and I are all going up from the Orlando area. We're driving since we have to lug supplies (one of us runs a booth and does seminars) and I'm competing (you have to bring a table). We've all been to shows before, but this is my first time to Atlanta. I've heard it's amazing and that you just can't see everything!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessPoodle View Post
        My coworkers and I are all going up from the Orlando area. We're driving since we have to lug supplies (one of us runs a booth and does seminars) and I'm competing (you have to bring a table). We've all been to shows before, but this is my first time to Atlanta. I've heard it's amazing and that you just can't see everything!
        ACTUALLY, sorry, but the APF is providing Edemco Hydraulic tables for the contest ring. They always do and its in their catalog. SO you do not have to bring a table. the prep room is also supplied with tables.....not sure why you think you need to bring one, but you really don't unless you need one in the room for some reason.
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

My husband and I are not going this year, but we wanted to. Just too many expenses.

But getting to the hotel could not be easier, as they have a shuttle service from the hotel if you are staying at the Hilton. If you are staying at one of the other hotels in the area, most of them have shuttles to their hotels from the airport.

The Hilton is about two miles away from the terminal building, so you're not having to travel far. Hartsfield-Jackson International is well laid out, has been constantly updated, and is one of the more accessable airports in the country. Having been to some real dives to catch a flight when my husband was in the overseas service with the Air Force, we always tried to fly out of Atlanta. It is much better than an airport like JFK.

You should have a fun and enjoyable time, and learn a lot too! Good luck!

Laura
          "With God's help, all things are possible!"
          Laura Lee Ray
          I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

Working...
          X