Ive had it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive had it

Ive had it where I work - I cant take it. nothing is right there.
    I want to learn to groom Im taking online classes but my boss sets me up grooms when there is no other groomer to help me.grrrr

That does sound really unfair,,,I would start looking for another place, and if you've got the $$ order your online course studies as well to do them at the same time...that way you've got some back up if someone doesn't come thru for you. Most of what we do can't be read,,it just has to be done,,but doing it alone is a huge liability and the store owner where you work- if what's said here is all that the situation is,,,is pretty eager to get into hot water.
    Good luck, lov.
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I'm not quite sure what you are asking for here ...??

If you are working at a place where you are expected to be a groomer and at this time you are not (or least do not feel) qualified, then maybe you might want to work somplace else.
      Somepalce where you'd get some instruction or guidance. Maybe a bathers position would be a good idea to start. You get alot of "hands-on", plus you can watch the groomers.

The other suggestion I'd have is purchase some of the video's available. there are many out now that will give you quite a bit of help on many of the breeds we typically see in a shop.

If this isn't what you were distressed about...sorry I wasn't much help. On a personal note, I've been doing this for a long time and I still have some really frustrating days.

sittingpretty

Comment

that isnt even my whole post what happened? it reads where it doesnt make any sense?
        are we cencered here?if so thasts nuts

Comment

Working...
        X