Tampa/St. Pete area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa/St. Pete area

Awsome every other week bath/groom tzu moving to the area and I would like to try to find someone for them before they go. They have NEVER missed an appointment, dog is kept in a 4 tb every other week, very short ears and face etc. Easy peasy groom, sweet dog, and great client. Anyone interested?

I swear I want to puppynap this baby so she can stay here. Im going to miss her!

I have a shop in Tampa www.bestk9creations.com.

Thanks

Comment

Try Deana at Bowwow think her website is bowwowgroomers dot com.
      The number is on the website I think.

Comment

I'm in St Pete - www.gonetothedogsboutique.com - all appointment only, one dog at a time in and out in about an hour for that size dog. No cage dryers.

Comment

I just wanted to say I LOVE your website. I live in Lakeland and I'm just getting into grooming. I saw your topic and it caught my eye. I grew up in St.Pete and my great-grandfather had a restaurant on Cori Ave. back in the 40's. I love that whole area...you are so fortunate....and I'm soooooo jealous!!! Best to you!!!!

Comment

mobile groomer

I am located in holiday. which is sw pasco and nw pinellas counties. iI am a mobile groomer, so i can go to there home. Everything is self contained in my van. thanks.

Comment

I'm mobile and I am in the North Pinellas area (Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin). I would be happy to help out.

Comment

Working...
              X