Looking for Tampa groomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tampa groomer

Hi Everyone My clients mother lives in Tampa and is looking for a groomer for her good friend. He has a chocolate Std Poo. He is a older gentleman and needs a groomer who will educate him on how to properly brush his dog and maintain the dog in between grooms. My client said this man brushes the dog everyday and brushes it for 3 hrs before taking it to the groomer and the dog is still matted. I hope there is someone who can help him he is really nice and is trying to do the right thing but for some reason it isn't working. He needs someone to show him how to brush the dog and what brushes to use ect.....

Thanks
    Jenn in Philly

Tampa Groomer

In reply to your search I have a salon in Tampa here is my website

www.bestk9creations.com

All my info is there.

Comment

Tampa is a bit big...

Where in Tampa? Driving here can be tough for an elderly person, so the salon should be within decent distance.

Standard Poodle - matted - hmmm, gonna be pricey.

Comment

Will find out

Originally posted by Debbiedogs View Post
        Where in Tampa? Driving here can be tough for an elderly person, so the salon should be within decent distance.

Standard Poodle - matted - hmmm, gonna be pricey.
        I will find out where he is in Tampa. Price isn't the issue he really wants to keep the dog a certian length and in a certian style but doesn't know the proper way to brush the dog and since I am in Philly I can't see what he is doing wrong since he is brushing this dog and it is still matted. Could be he needs to bring the dog in more often ....he really needs to be educated on maintaining his dog in between grooms.

I will post where he is in Tampa.

Jenn

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Ann221 View Post
          In reply to your search I have a salon in Tampa here is my website

www.bestk9creations.com

All my info is there.
          I will pass on the info thank you very much!!
          Jenn

Comment

I believe that Deana Mazurkiwicz (sp?, sorry) from Bow Wow Boutique is in Tampa too.

Comment

Area

He is in South Tampa area. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X