Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Groomers Attending Fun in the Sun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Groomers Attending Fun in the Sun?

Who is attending Fun in the Sun? Are you competing or there to shop and network? Florida UCF will have a table outside the hall for those that interested in the Association

I will be there Saturday evening around 6ish.. I am competing in Mixed Breeds on Sunday.
    The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸ ><((((؛>¸.
    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (؛>

I will be there to shop and network over the weekend and testing on Monday.
    Lisa

Comment

I will be there to shop, and visit with my groomer friends I haven't seen in a while. I am looking forward to getting info on the Florida UCF association.

Comment

I wont be going this year.....Between kids and the shop. I just can't do it

Comment

Tat2dgroomer, I think I'm manking progress with shop and make really make it for one day. What time on sunday are you competing? Would luv to meet and watch! I would luv to meet anyone from this board. Times and place? Last time I went to fun in sun it was in Coco,so don't know layout of Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by caninecrazy View Post
            Tat2dgroomer, I think I'm manking progress with shop and make really make it for one day. What time on sunday are you competing? Would luv to meet and watch! I would luv to meet anyone from this board. Times and place? Last time I went to fun in sun it was in Coco,so don't know layout of Orlando.
            It is at the Ramada- Orlando Resort. Visit the NDGAA website- www.nationaldoggroomers.com for information on the show with directions, costs etc.

I will be competing in Mixed Breeds on Sunday at 1:30. I will also be working the Florida United Canine/Feline groomers association table early on Sunday. HA I am pretty easy to spot! Long black hair with lots of tattoos.
            The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸ ><((((؛>¸.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo is his name O View Post
              I wont be going this year.....Between kids and the shop. I just can't do it
              If there is anything you want me to pick up for you while there, let me know

Comment

Florida United canine/feline groomer association. I just joined on internet last week. Got an email the other day!

Comment

Originally posted by caninecrazy View Post
                  Florida United canine/feline groomer association. I just joined on internet last week. Got an email the other day!
                  Awesome! You may pick up your membership packet at the booth.

Comment

I'm going... It'll be my first, planned to go last year but life got too busy---Can't wait. I'm going to shop, watch & learn.

Comment

Need to stock new business

I will be up there shopping to stock up on things I need. I also hope to network while there.

Comment

Working...
                      X