Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coventry

Hi there,
    I'm Lorie from Coventry. I have a home shop my husband built for me , but I only groom part time. i have a full time job that has good Ins. i can't give up just yet..

I went to CT k-9 education center in Ngtn. about 5 years ago. Newington is my home town, I never knew the school was there, so I went to hairdressing school instead 30 years ago. I like grooming dogs MUCH better!

I have two poos, a toy and a st. Both currently pink. I love the coloring side of grooming and I really love my two smart girls!

Hope to meet some groomers in my area!

Hi Lorie ,my name is Tammy and i live in a land called Honah Lee......lolol,nice to see you here

Comment

Hi Lorie, nice to see you here. How about some pic's of Mingo (oops I mean your pink poodle!

Comment

hi lorie
        mary from danbury.
        might you be interested in the Ct groomers association or connga. we are trying to get it off the ground, but erin, felicia and i are spread too thin as it is. we need some help.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

What state?

Are you talking about Coventry RI??? I live in RI.

Comment

oops

didnt realize until it was too late that it was under Conn groomertalk.... i usually just look at the new posts tab, sry...

Comment

I know you Tammy from Honah Lee ,LOL!

String, I can't figure out how to post pics here...Anyway, Mingo has been happy to let Natalie do most of the posing, Mingo hates to be groomed, Nat loves it, so I guess Mingo is semi retired except for maintenance and color..It's so much easier to work on a dog who can't wait to get on the table, hey?

workingchihuahua, I would be interested in helping! Please send details, here is my e-mail. (edited, no personal email on board please, use PM).

Topdog, I had a friend who moved from Coventry, CT to Coventry, RI, haha, I know where you are! You are not that far. Will you attend NEPGP next month?

Comment

HI

Hi Lori, I went to Ct K-9 too. Only it was 10 years ago Im originally from Colchester, I live in Woodbridge now and groom in Trumbull.

Comment

Working...
                X