Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an old friend I bathed for

Hi there,

I'm looking for a groomer named Diane (that's all I can remember). She used to live and groom in Boulder, CO then moved to Apopka, FL and opened a shop called The Grooming Room (if memory serves). I was hired by her as the part time bather. Her husband got sent back to CO, Denver I believe and she sold the shop. I was hoping I could find her again and touch base with her. This was probably 13 years ago or so...

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried calling the shop to ask them if they are still in touch with her, or at least what her last name is? I googled it and came up with a number and address:
    54 E 2nd St,
    Apopka, FL 32703
    (407) 464-2275

Comment

didnt think of that. thanks. I will try Monday. Will let you know.

Comment

I called the number. Belongs to a mobile now. She remembers the place, it was called The Groom Closet. She knew it was sold and became mobile but the couple that bought it moved out of state There is a Groom Closet in Colorado. Owner's name is Shelby. I shot them an email. Hopefully they can help.

Comment

another thought - do you have tax records from that far back? Just in case you do, her info should be listed on your w-2... good luck

Comment

Working...
          X