Summer Seminar postponed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Seminar postponed

I am sure you all understand, I need to get well first. I truly want to do this, and I still have Barbara Bird on board with the idea, we just need to wait. Once I am better, I can focus on putting an event together that will be a blast!
    We may be looking at January/ February now. I will keep you all posted- I know many of you have offered help, maybe we will have a brainstorming session.

I'm hoping you get well

but kind of glad for the postponement. I will hope that it will not be an important dog show week-end. I'm praying you get the solutions needed.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I'm actually slightly relieved too! My husband just lost his job so we have no expendale income right now. I was super bummed thinking about missing it.

I hope you get better soon! Thanks for the update!
      There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Is this still happening?

I have only been grooming a year.. and would love to attend this if I could afford to.. I still have SO much to learn...

Comment

I don't know. I have had so much going on lately between my health, my marriage, my home, my dog and my dad's health that this really got put on the back burner. Provided I have not gone off the deep end and am not in a padded room in a hospital, I am thinking May might be a better time for this. There are no major shows in May, which leaves speakers open for travel. Tell me more of what you want to hear- and what types of dogs you would bring for a workshop.

Comment

Working...
          X