All you North Cali groomers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you North Cali groomers!

Okay, I'm invading your forum here, I know. =P I'm originally from the Bay Area and I'm getting married there this upcoming June. My standard poodle is going to be in my wedding and I'm not going to have time to make her look beautiful because I'm going to be very busy the week leading up to the date. I was wondering if any of you could recommend someone (even yourself!) who could give her a beautiful fluff out and possible do her face, feet, etc. I need it to be in the southern Bay Area. Preferably Santa Cruz area, Los Gatos, or even San Jose.

Thanks!

I am in Salinas, if that helps.

Comment

I wish I was closer, I would love to meet and fluff up Miss Cali for you, I have a friend in Hollister, Maybe I could drive there and she would maybe let me use her vehicle. to make her Poodleful. Let me know how your search goes, maybe we canwork something out.
      ***Darlynn***
      ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

Argh! Salinas is just a -bit- too far. It'd end up being 1.5 hours round trip..which could potentially be 3 hours of travel time for me. So close, though!

I would love it if you were able to meet my Miss Caly but I certainly don't want anyone to have to go out of their way! Pretty much I've been looking at various review websites to find one that the customers highly recommend. Once I find a few, I'll start calling around to ask my list of questions. I predict that I'll be a serious pain in the ass to a few poor, unsuspecting groomers!

Comment

There's a place in Campbell, that I believe is right by San Jose. I went there last Aug for a NGDAA workshop. I'll find the name and post it for you. They had a beautiful clean salon and doggie hotel. That might work for you. Good Luck!

Comment

Just thought of something- maybe pm wetnoze and ask her where her daughter gets Boba groomed.

Comment

Originally posted by AMelena View Post
              Okay, I'm invading your forum here, I know. =P I'm originally from the Bay Area and I'm getting married there this upcoming June. My standard poodle is going to be in my wedding and I'm not going to have time to make her look beautiful because I'm going to be very busy the week leading up to the date. I was wondering if any of you could recommend someone (even yourself!) who could give her a beautiful fluff out and possible do her face, feet, etc. I need it to be in the southern Bay Area. Preferably Santa Cruz area, Los Gatos, or even San Jose.

Thanks!
              Hi

Yumiko Mcclay at Spa for Pets in Los Gatos, Ca would be your best bet. She is an NDGAA Master Groomer with a great deal of skill and knowledge. She was mentored by a world renowned groomer/handler. (Which is also my mentor ) she is the owner of Spa for Pets.

Comment

Working...
              X