Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one from Arkansas?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No one from Arkansas?

    Surprised there are no posts from Arkansas. I'm in Jonesboro. Anyone else close?

  • #2
    Not yet

    My plans are to eventually move to arkansas. My family is in the pea ridge, rogers area. Its funny, I had a dream the other night that I opened a shop in pea ridge. Maybe someday....

    Comment


    • #3
      On my Way

      We are headed there probably in July or Aug. Cant wait. Mena or Waldron

      Comment


      • #4
        I lived in Little rock before does that count. Back when Clinton and the local police chief used to inhale lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Doug View Post
          I lived in Little rock before does that count. Back when Clinton and the local police chief used to inhale lol.
          I think he did more than inhale. LOL

          I'm surprised there aren't more groomers from Arkansas on this board. Really would like to network with you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by onegroovydog View Post
            I think he did more than inhale. LOL

            I'm surprised there aren't more groomers from Arkansas on this board. Really would like to network with you.
            I am in Bentonville, and work in Rogers. Nice to meet you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello There!

              Thanks for replying. Starting to think that I was the only one from Arkansas lurking around this forum. LOL

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by onegroovydog View Post
                Thanks for replying. Starting to think that I was the only one from Arkansas lurking around this forum. LOL
                NO. I lurk a lot. Don't post much though. I communicate better with my 4-legged friends than with 2-leggers. LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey fifi I'm just north of u in SW MO. give me a hollar some time
                  the bee

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'll admit it............

                    ..............I'm in Arkansas. West end of the state where it is hotter than heck today.

                    Anybody else?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      we are from Arkansas too!

                      We are near Ft Smith!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        we are from Arkansas too!

                        near Ft Smith Ar!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Any body know anything about mt home area? I would like to ask people in that area some questions. Feel free to reply here or pm me.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X