Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to arizona in 6 wks!

hello all!

hubby and i are moving to arizona mid april and im looking for some leads on great places to work, not so great places to work in the phoniex area.....if anyone has any leads on if the salon they are working for might be looking for another groomer please let me know!

i was trained by a CMG (1 yr training and been grooming for about 2 yrs now and ive been where im at for 3 yrs now), and id love to expand my knowledge on creative grooming and japanese styles!

so if anyone has any leads please feel free to PM me and let me know!

i appreciate it!
    Hound

Another Scottsdale job is being posted late tonite to the Help Wanted ads here.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

i guess i should specify the west valley area (surprise,sun city etc) since thats where we will be moving too. unfortunatly scottsdale is too far for me to drive each way every day (i dont like commuting 45 minutes one way without figuring in traffic!)

Hound

Comment

Re: moving to arizona in 6 wks!

I would love to see what your work looks like, I have 5 clients who go to that area from Nov to April or may. In looking I found lot of groomers who don't post Pics !

Comment

OMG.... from Illinois to the desert???? LOL.. just giving you a hard time. How fun, Jesse. I wish you a great job and an easy move!!

Debbie
          Debbie
          There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

lol i currently dont have any pics of my work right now since my phone takes crapola pics. yep from IL to the desert! hehehehe!

thanks debbie!!!! perhaps we can meet up one day and have ourselfs a chat!

Hound

Comment

Working...
            X