Mobile or House Call Groomer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile or House Call Groomer needed

Is there anyone who wants to groom a very large like 90 lb retriever mix? I have been grooming him for a few years mobile, but he is getting older and has trouble standing. He's a sweet old dog, but his hind legs go out on him and he's just too much dog for me to hold up. They also have a lab that I just do nails and ears and he's really good too. They are in North Phoenix off 7th Ave and Carefree Hwy. Very nice people.

Hey, try asking Amberstarr : )

Comment

Thanks Paws, they did find a groomer with a built in ramp, so no lifting..and I think it went well for them...I actually ran into her at the gas station this morning while I was getting gas and she said the dog did ok with them. It was a big relief for me to know they are being well cared for with another groomer. I'm just not able to do him anymore now that he can't stand well.

Comment

thanks Paws... Lori we can do very large dogs & even the ones who cant stand etc because I have my hubby with me & he does all the lifting and holding etc. Im glad they found a good groomer with a ramp and it worked out well for them all.

Hope all is well & hope you had a wonderful holiday season too.

Amber

Comment

Ahh, must be nice to have a helper. lol I'm all by my lonesome. I go on and off to a chiropractor and just can't handle the biggies anymore if they have trouble standing. After grooming them, I have trouble standing. lol
          I do have a few large dogs, but they are easy and know what they have to do and when to turn.

Comment

Hey desertdog!
            When I get my mobile set up (OK ordered) I plan on serving bigger BATH dogs and senior dogs, at least for now...at least until I get booked. So keep me in mind in a couple of months.

Were you in Fountain hills the other day? Saw my first mobile (it was a trailer) coming into town. Thought of you.

Comment

Hi puppycare,

I have a PetPro van..I am not coordinated enough to pull a trailer. lol Congrats on going mobile..I was wondering if you had decided yet. I will keep you in mind for those big hairies. I am able to be more selective now that I am usually booked about 2 weeks out. They just aren't worth it for me. Good luck and keep me posted when you are ready to start booking.

Comment

Working...
              X