Grooming in the West Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming in the West Valley

Hello all groomers. I own a shop in the northwest valley. There is nothing better than grooming a sweet, loving pet. I'm sure you all agree. Hit me up if you want to talk.

Hi, nice to meet ya! I hope you are staying busy this holiday season as I'm sure you are. Happy holidays!

Comment

Thanks and Happy Howlidays to you too. Yep. We've been staying busy. A week here and there then it slows down but then the next week it is right back up to par. How about you? The economy hit in Scottsdale?

Comment

I'm doing ok. I had to change my voicemail saying I am booked through Christmas..I was getting too many voicemails from non clients wanting to get groomed and just returning all the calls to say no was time consuming. I slow down after the holidays..most of my clients prebook though, so it should be back to normal. I'm only working mon-wed next week, but I am starting an hr early each day to fit more in. I'm ready for next weekend...it will all be over. lol

Comment

I know what you mean. We are open til 12:30pm on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve (by choice of my groomers). I gave them the option to be closed and they wanted to work. Can't wait until 2010 though. I need some rest. Maybe I can get some then. lol.

Comment

Hey Groomers in WV

I'm in Avondale. Wanted to say hi!

Comment

Working...
            X