Northern Tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Tails

I know Jeff is highly recommended and the turn around is quick. I'm gearing up to start at a new corp store and could definitely stand for sharpening and having my 5-speeds looked at because the motor goes up and down speeds on its own. Whats the regular go of things though? Do I need to call him when I'm ready for sharpening, or do I just print off the inventory sheet on his site and ship things whenever I need?

Just attach inventory sheet he has on his site.....unless you want to speak with him, then I am sure he would be happy to speak with you....very nice man.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I just print out the sheet on his website and toss in a note if I have anything additional to say.

Jeff is tops. You'll be very pleased.

Comment

He's great! Professional, thorough, FAST turnaround , and has your best interests in mind.
        After dealing with him I'd probably take his word if he told me to groom standing on one leg and singing.

Comment

Yep, what everyone said. I chose to call him with my credit card number instead of sending a check and he keeps it on file.

Comment

TTV,

Just print out the inventory sheet and fill it out. It does many things: Gives me your info, gives you an idea on what your going to spend, Gives you a place to document anything your having problems with, and most of all it prints a label for your box.

Be sure to keep your tracking number and type it in and follow your box. This week I may get behind because most of my help is down with the flu. One of the groomers, and the girl that helps me in the sharpening shop are both quarrantined until Thursday. So, I have to do all the sharpening work, and maybe groom at the a day this week if she gets overwhelmed. My shop gets 20-30 dogs a day, so it will get hectic Im sure. Saying this dont hold your box, You'll still get it back fast.

This flu going around is really bad for older folks. The kids are recovering fast, but us old folks almost have to be in bed for a day or so. Hope none of you ever catch this stuff. I knock on wood every day Im not sick.

Thanks for giving me a try, You wont be disappointed. Any questions or concerns just call me. I can talk equipment or grooming, doesnt matter.

Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------------
            Jeff Andrews
            Northern Tails Sharpening, Inc
            Mobile, Alabama
            Groomer/Shop Owner
            251-232-5353
            www.northerntails.com
            [email protected]
            "You NOW Have A Better Choice"

Comment

Sad face. I just sent a box full of 5n1's and I'm desperate for them. I've had send in sharpening on my 'to do' list for two weeks and just haven't had a second to get to it until Friday. Oh well, I guess I can buy a couple more new ones to tide me over. Hope you're all better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                Sad face. I just sent a box full of 5n1's and I'm desperate for them. I've had send in sharpening on my 'to do' list for two weeks and just haven't had a second to get to it until Friday. Oh well, I guess I can buy a couple more new ones to tide me over. Hope you're all better soon.
                You sent them Friday the 23rd? I wont get them until Tuesday. Email me your name and your location. When I get them I will move them up towards the front so I can get them out. They take a little time to refurbish, but I'll take care of you.
                [email protected]

Thanks
                Jeff

Comment

Recently I used jeff for my sharpening and all went well as promised. A bit of an endorsement but the truth,

Comment

Originally posted by coldnose View Post
                    Recently I used jeff for my sharpening and all went well as promised. A bit of an endorsement but the truth,
                    Thanks Cold Nose. I try to please whenever I can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Jeff Andrews
                    Northern Tails Sharpening, Inc
                    Mobile, Alabama
                    Groomer/Shop Owner
                    251-232-5353
                    www.northerntails.com
                    [email protected]
                    "You NOW Have A Better Choice"

Comment

Hey Jeff, are you planning to come to the Mississippi coast anytime soon?

Comment

Arpril 10th call me. 251-232-5353

Comment

I myself just used Jeff at Northern tails for sharpening and am more than impressed. Not only is he honest and efficient he really knows his stuff! And is willing to share his wealth of knowledge with you. My scissors are better than new and Jeff was able to resurrect my andis excel from the grave! Can't say enough good things about Northern Tails Sharpening! Fast service too!
                          Thanks Jeff!

Comment

You cannot go wrong with Jeff at Northern and Love's sharpening ,the old Blade guyz.

Comment

Working...
                            X