Thanks to the "Blade Guys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the "Blade Guys"

My hinge on my Andis AGC broke today, on my last dog thank goodness. I called my sharpener to see if he happened to have a part. He did. I went over and got it. Brought it back home and started to change it out. Something just didn't look right. Couldn't figure it out, then I remembered your site. I brought my clipper, screw driver in and turned on the computer and clicked onto your site. Went to the instructional videos and scrolled down to the one I needed. Following your instructions I was able to get the part on, and it is working great now. I hadn't gotten the spring attached right. After watching your instructions, a couple of times I got it. Thanks so much for all the work you have put into those videos. They are the greatest. I was actually able to fix it and now it is ready for work tomorrow.

Thanks again.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Thanks for the feedback and glad it helped you. This has been our goal to give anyone that uses clippers the basic tools and knowledge they need to do these minor repairs and maintenance and save money and keep on working. The next videos will be even more in depth.

Tim
    Tim Love............... Love's Sharpening
    123 A Hwy 80 E., #3

Clinton, MS 39056....phone: 601-529-1973

Comment

Working...
    X