No announcement yet.

Doing IV San Bernard 1st step of certification. Questions for certified people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a milk frother to whip shampoos and conditioners. An Iv San Bernard idea. Feels luxurious. No waste. They're sweethearts -- love the u.s. crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
      Bought a milk frother to whip shampoos and conditioners. An Iv San Bernard idea. Feels luxurious. No waste. They're sweethearts -- love the u.s. crew.
      I never realized I've been " frothing" all this time! I use a plastic rectangular container and my Nagayu nozzle. It whips up everything into froth for me!

I started using no bottles cause my hands couldn't handle squeezing them, and telling to get think cond to break up was a pain.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha!
        Isn't frothing fun?

Comment

Frothing, purposeful frothing. Cool!

Comment

OK where is the best place to learn frothing?

Comment

Frothing sounds fancy, but it just means using a milk frother, or some other tool, to blend the shampoo or the conditioner. For example, if I use my IV San Bernard Banana conditioner, I froth it up with a bit of water. Makes it easier to use, less waste, and no chunky bits of conditioner.
              My frother cost about $10 ftom amazon.

Itioner.

Comment

I purchased the first module for the course at Hershey after taking the hair and skin seminar. So much great information! Super excited to get started and being able to help some of my clients with problematic skin and coat.
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                  I purchased the first module for the course at Hershey after taking the hair and skin seminar. So much great information! Super excited to get started and being able to help some of my clients with problematic skin and coat.
                  How many stages to the course?

Comment

Rats rats rats Naturally! I was in that too!
                    It's an interesting approach that makes sense. I did not purchase the course, but did order products for one client dog with ongoing issues, and my minpoo who is the recent diabetes diagnosis. I need some proof that it works before I go forward.
                    Because every single speaker I attended contradicted all the other ones who spoke on that same topic.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Linda View Post
                      How many stages to the course?
                      There are 3 stages. First is the science behind skin and coat which comes with a certificate of completion. It is a 6 hr course you can do at your leisure with a test at the end. Must past test to get certificate. The next 2 modules are invitation-only based on completion of prior modules. The second is case studies. You have to photo document case studies and methods and techniques used. The 3rd module is basically like a technical where you have to go to their facility in Pheonix AZ for 3 day hands-on with testing. After the hands-on completion and passing of exams, you become a Certified Aesnetician.
                      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
                        Rats rats rats Naturally! I was in that too!
                        It's an interesting approach that makes sense. I did not purchase the course, but did order products for one client dog with ongoing issues, and my minpoo who is the recent diabetes diagnosis. I need some proof that it works before I go forward.
                        Because every single speaker I attended contradicted all the other ones who spoke on that same topic.
                        Everyone contradicted everyone at the seminars! I did the super styling sessions all day with Jay Scruggs and Sue Zecco on Friday. Jay made it a point to say that we would hear conflicting techniques and to just figure out which ones would work best for our individual situations. Some things I will try and others I just ook into consideration.
                        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

LOL Poodlefeet I am glad you are saying it. What about contradicting speakers. We have laughed over chocolate martinis at Hershey about that. I did like that choc martini by the way.

Comment

I have yet to have a chocolate martini. What am I missing, onto the bucket list.

Comment

Naturally have you continued the course?

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post

Naturally have you continued the course?
                                I haven't started it yet, though I have started using some of the techniques I learned. I have also been working with Iv San Bernard rep named Suzanne to help address a couple clients that have skin issues.

The first module is 6 hrs of video and then an hour or so of testing after. I want to just plan a day and do it all in one shot but I jist haven't had a day yet that I could just sit and do it for an almost 8 hr day.
                                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X