American Grooming Academy Up to $1,000 Off Tuition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Grooming Academy Up to $1,000 Off Tuition

$1,000 off tuition special for the Professional Advanced Pet Stylist Program when paid in full or receive up to $500 Off tuition with an approved student loan. Call 888-550-9274 for more details. www.americangroomingacademy.com. Offer expires February 28, 2017.
    Attached Files
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

I have heard great things about this school for West Coast students.

Comment

It is a good deal i had to save up for tuition for 2 years. That $1000 would have been months earlier!

Comment

I think I missed that one. Is this offer still available?

Comment

It could be, call and ask for Angela, she is great to work with. This school also hosts many events this year with certification associations and special instructors.
          Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaz Wright View Post
            I think I missed that one. Is this offer still available?
            It is still available. Look them up on FB, you'll see it posted there. And actually, the person you'll want to talk to is Kat.

Comment

Working...
            X