Hello-Im new and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello-Im new and...

I have some questions.First off, I live in San Antonio and I cannot find one school that even deals with grooming. I would have thought that this city being as large as it is, would have something. Anyway, Ive done SOME research and am I correct in saying that you cannot get certified in this field, or did I read something wrong?? Also, I thought I read somewhere that PETSMART offers some type of grooming class ? I guess what Im trying to say is that I need some advice as to where to begin :P Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Invitation to Tour

I would like to invite you to Dallas to tour and find out more information about Petite Pooch Chateau Dog Grooming Academy. Feel free to see our website at www.petitepooch.com I have advertised in San Antonio, Austin, and Houston and we have had students form all 3 cities. If you have questions after you view our website, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call us at (972) 417-7100. I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have. You can also check the Tx Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges website for approved certified providers. Attending a State Certified school protects the students, although the industry does not require certification or licensing of groomers at this point in time. Good to see that you're doing your research. Norma Gonzales, School Director

Comment

Working...
    X