I'm going to NASH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to NASH!

I am so excited! I was sitting in Red Lobster eating lunch with my co-workers when I got a call from Nash saying I was approved for the loan! I screamed...LOL! My co-workers jumped and looked at me as if I had lost it..:-) I never did tell them for I need to get things in motion before I do.
    I start this month for the on-line classes and will go to Nash in Ky in Sept. I am just so excited!!!!! I'm going to talk to my boss in letting me have the 6wks off I need in Sept. I don't think it will be a problem?? and I need to tell my husband...lol. He thinks its just playing with animals all day... I don't mind what he says or does for this is a dream of mine and I am going for it! I could go on and on about how excited I am...lol. Wish me luck!
    Sfouch

good luck! you will love it here and won't want to leave!! check out the Horse Park in Lexington while you're here!!! perfect time of year to come!!

Comment

Going to Nash

Congratulations! You made a great choice!! I just graduated from Nash KY and I had a blast. . .the instructors are great and the housing is soooo convenient. . .I am excited for you because I know what you'll be doing there. Tell Tim that "Double O" says hi. Good luck. You'll love it.

Comment

Working...
      X