Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scholarship for dog grooming school in New Jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scholarship for dog grooming school in New Jersey?

I would really love to go to dog grooming school but, it so expensive to go there being that I'm not working. I do you have some experience bathing dogs from working in Petsomething and helping my mother bathing her dogs. Can someone help me out or lead me in some direcetion I should be looking into.

Originally posted by emeraldg1223 View Post
    I would really love to go to dog grooming school but, it so expensive to go there being that I'm not working. I do you have some experience bathing dogs from working in Petsomething and helping my mother bathing her dogs. Can someone help me out or lead me in some direcetion I should be looking into.
    Substitute "decent car" for "grooming school". How would you go about financing a decent car worth around six grand?

You'd find a job, find a second job, work hard, save enough money to pay for all or part of it and arrange financing for the rest of it.

Some schools offer night classes. That would allow you to work days, go to school in the evenings.

I haven't heard of any place that gives anyone free money to become a groomer, and Uncle Sam is a tightwad about it as well. So, if your family can't come up with the scratch, you are going to have to pay for it through The First National Bank of Yourself.

Comment

What the school is NJ?

there are a few
      Originally posted by emeraldg1223 View Post

Comment

If you can't afford school, have you considered going through either of the petsomething's training programs?

Comment

Working...
        X