Clear All

• Wanting to go to school?

Hello!
    I was wondering if anyone could give reviews on
    Golden paws dog grooming school, WI
    and
    Windy city pet grooming school in elk grove, IL

nope

golden paws is new in wisconsin. never heard of the other. I went to the wisconsin school of professional pet grooming in okauchee wisconsin. I've worked with a couple groomers that attended the school in arlington heights ill. ( I forget the name). wsppg was fine. taught me the basics, lots of hands on. Ive learned tons more by working with other groomers, attending shows and seminars and on this board. where in illinois are you located? good luck.

Comment

I looked into Academy of Dog Grooming in Arlington Heights since it is very near my house, but I heard they had a change of grooming instructors a few years back and weren't as good as they once were. I haven't heard much about Windy City.

Comment

Thanks..
        I'm located in Northern Illinois near rockford..
        That's to bad about the arlington heights school it's not that far away from me, same as windy city but i cannot find anything about them..
        I am going to go up to Golden paws next month and look at the school, i talked to someone there and they seemed very nice and informative!

Comment

have you looked into wsppg?

they might be closer than golden paws. one of my classmates was from rockford. at that time the school offered housing. I dont know if they still do.

Comment

Working...
          X