'bathing' course???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'bathing' course???

i have a bather that wants to go to 'bathing' school...anyone know of a good place in CA???

(Edited: removed school name) Ii thought ________ but the web site in under construction or something?

Trade Shows/Seminars

I know alot of the trade shows offer brusher/bather classes. I took one awhile back - got a certificate from it too. I got a ton of info from it and I was already a groomer.

Comment

Why was the school's name edited - I see other school's names mentioned: Nash, New York, Paragon . . . . ? Aren't many schools in N Calif that I know of . . . except the one in Santa Clara that is having a problem with it's web site. I believe that was a 3 week course for around $1200. The Adult Education Dept in La Puenta has a 350 HR Brusher/Bather course that is supposed to be run by a Master Groomer. I think it's about $95 a semester.

Comment

Bathing Course in California

Hi there my name is Dayna and I am just finishing up grooming school in California, there are not that many choices!

(EDITED: Nothing personal with you doggone_dirty, but we do not allow recommendations for that school on this board. You can do that by PM or email if you like to anyone.)

Comment

so what's the problem with "that school" . . . ?

Comment

Working...
          X