Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Is Online And Teaching, Why Not You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Is Online And Teaching, Why Not You?

Everyone is offering online workshops - why not you?

You’ve been watching all the leaders in the pet grooming industry offer online workshops lately. You’ve been in this industry a long time and are as knowledgeable as any of them.

You want to teach online, but think the technology is beyond your grasp. And you’re telling yourself it doesn’t matter anyway, because all the biggies have cornered the market anyway.

What if I told you that the internet has leveled the playing field? You might be surprised to find out that most players are at best a step ahead of you. It’s as new to them as it is to you.

But not for me. Back in 2012, (Yes, I’m older than dirt when it comes to the internet) I was looking for that secondary income.

More than just teaching at the couple of trade shows I was doing every year. And even though I’ve taught at almost every conference.

The problem is, at the time traveling to all of these events and closing my mobile pet grooming business while I did it was eating up almost all of my speaker fees.
    I wanted to create this speaking income to replace grooming because as you know all too well, grooming is extremely physically demanding, and it starts to take a toll on your body.

But in the beginning, I made a lot of mistakes and didn’t know how to make a great income like I do now. I didn’t have a mentor or really a good example to follow.

I had to learn everything the hard way.

In 2012 I launched Pawsitive Educational Training, but I lacked the skill set and know how to pull it off.

I almost quit.
    Finally, I found mentors who could help me learn the technology and marketing skills to become a success.
    And that’s when EVERYTHING in my business - and my life - changed.

Now technology has changed and it is so much easier to teach online. But, if you don’t know exactly what you’re doing, it’s easy to waste months and lose tens of thousands of dollars investing in the wrong programs and systems.

And that’s not a place I want you to be!

Instead, I’m going to help you short-cut the entire process and make sure that you can easily get set up and start teaching your workshop in just a few short weeks.
    I have been teaching online since 2012. That’s not just 8 years of experience online, but I continue to teach and keep up with the ever-changing landscape of the internet so that you don’t have to.

I want you to know how to teach the skills and expertise you have built up over the years, reach the right audience, and turn this skill into your next career, without an expensive learning curve.

The Let’s Get You Online And Teaching is a 6 week course that will show you how to:
    Choose the exact technology and systems that are a right fit for your business without getting overwhelmed by all of the shiny objects out there
    Create an amazing workshop and programs that your clients will love so that they will buy from you again and again
    Develop a successful blueprint so that you’re not just throwing spaghetti at the wall, but you have an actual plan for creating more income in your business
    Help you choose the right technology
    Create programs
    Plan your success
    Includes Bonus Content, as well as a one-on-one 1 hour planning session with me!
    If you’re ready to get online and get your piece of the $325 Billion (yes, that’s Billion with a B) dollars that people are spending for online education…
    Now is your chance! The price will never be this low again.
    Program begins Wednesday, September 23rd through Wednesday, October 26th. It will be recorded and bonus material, as well as myself will be available through the private FB Mastermind group.

https://www.pawsitiveed.com/lets-get-you-online/

Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

I think it is wonderful what you have done all these years. But my business is all I can do, and taking care of my land. That alone keeps me busy 7 days a week and I don't even have in house children or other relatives. Time is so much faster, but I appreciate the encouragement.

Comment

Actually online is not so online for so many groomers. It is more of a fun use, not educational. Sad but so so so so so true.

Comment

No time between running a pretty big shop open 6 days a week and my home.

Comment

Working...
        X