Sorry! Another school question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry! Another school question.

I hate to do this agian, but I really need some input. Now I'm looking into the New York School of Dog Grooming. The price of the course is right at my budget. The only drawback I'm seeing is that it's a 300 hour course, where as North Jersey is 450.

If it's a better school I think I'll be greatful that it's only 300 being that its in New York and I plan on going in my car. I hate public trans. The parking situation is going to be horendious, but with the money I would have to pay to go to the other schools I'll still be saving.

I've heard it had a great reputation back in the day. I was wondering if anyone has gone recently or even a while ago. Me and the fiance were talking and Nash would be way to hard to afford. Thanks so much, and sorry I'm asking about schools again.

i would not reccommend it ....

the ny school of dog grooming is not what it use to be - not like when sam kohl owned it. I visited it last summer while looking for schools but decided on nash instead. send me a private message if you would like to hear more!

Comment

Save more money...

Originally posted by Mary1980 View Post
      I hate to do this agian, but I really need some input. Now I'm looking into the New York School of Dog Grooming. The price of the course is right at my budget. The only drawback I'm seeing is that it's a 300 hour course, where as North Jersey is 450.

If it's a better school I think I'll be greatful that it's only 300 being that its in New York and I plan on going in my car. I hate public trans. The parking situation is going to be horendious, but with the money I would have to pay to go to the other schools I'll still be saving.

I've heard it had a great reputation back in the day. I was wondering if anyone has gone recently or even a while ago. Me and the fiance were talking and Nash would be way to hard to afford. Thanks so much, and sorry I'm asking about schools again.
      If it were up to me, I'd save the additional amount of money needed and go to Nash. Its 600 hours, but definately worth it. I haven't heard the nicest things about the NY school...I'd go back to Nash in a heartbeat.

Comment

Come to Texas!

Why not come to Texas? Take a look at the Petite Pooch program website www.petitepooch.com. We'd love to have you!

Comment

Your school looks so nice! I would love to go, but with having a family it would be to hard. Thank you so much for the offer though!

Comment

Parking

Mary - something to keep in mind if you plan on driving into the city. Parking fees. Midtown parking (where the school is...) is the most expensive in the city.

Daily rates can be as much as $40/day. Not sure about monthly rates, but in any case, it's EXPENSIVE.

- Mary -
            Jet Set Pet Mobile Grooming LLC

Comment

$40 a day?? Oh my, thats pricey. Unemployments going to send me out to look at schools soon. So I'm still checking around. I will keep that in mind because I can't afford $40 a day, and I really need my car.

Comment

Check out Merryfield School of Pet Grooming in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
                www.merryfieldschool.com

Comment

Working...
                X