Homebased- Food Distributor Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homebased- Food Distributor Problems

I'm actually doing house calls but for the purposes of deliveries I'm homebased. I wanted to carry some food items. I got one distributor with no problem (they carry Wysong, Orijen). However, I wanted to carry mostly Natural Balance. I feed it, lots of my clients feed it and my friends as well. There is no where close by to purchase it and I usually order it online. So, Natural Balance will not return phone calls or emails. I've been trying to get someone on the dang phone for over a week. The only distributor for my area will not deliver to me as I'm residential. Homebased or mobile people, suggestions? This is baloney. Maybe I'll just switch.
    That Tenacious Terrier!
    www.thattenaciousterrier.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

can u

provide/obtain a PO Box to deliver to? Like one at a Mail Stop or Postal Pros or sim? Or maybe a local dog groomer/ dog related business that would accept the deliveries to there storefront in exchange for a discount on food? Or maybe check into what company they use to ship...we have an Air Cargo that you can pick up from...like Fed Ex or UPS. Just trying to get out of the box for u! Oh wait, one more....what about tagging onto an order with another retailer? Perhaps by increasing there order you both would see a deeper discount?

Comment

As a store owner that carrys food-yes certain quantities qualify for discounts and free shipping! Usually over a certain dollar amount.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

The problem is, no one wants to deliver to me. I am in the city, I don't see what the problem is as long as I do the minimum order. These distributors are buttholes.
        That Tenacious Terrier!
        www.thattenaciousterrier.com
        https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

Working...
        X