Looking for some Food Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some Food Recommendations

Hello all! I am looking to expand and offer a food and treat line that is natural/holistic. Do any of you carry one? Which one? How do you go about connecting with the vendor to get started. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Well, I can only anwser what I feel is some good food. The rest I'm not sure about (and don't have my own shop to sell the food in). Wellness is wonderful, all-natural & holistic. I feed it to my girl, along with Halo (which I VERY much love). Blue buffalo is fantastic as well.

Natual Balance is fantastic because they have a ton of choices: Dry food (for small and large breed, limited ingredients diets, lots of flavors, ect), Food rolls (which can be used on their own, as treats, or as a food additive.), canned food, cat food (both wet and dry), and treats.

You should go to their websites, most of the time they usually have a link or a number you can call and get information about being a vendor.

Comment

I carry Great Life and Fromm in my store Great Life is my top seller it is grain and potatoe free and made here in the USA. it comes in Kibble that is cold pressed with raw food and canned

Comment

oooooo the great "holistic" debate....
        personally, I'm partial to Merrick, and Orijen. I wish Orijen was made in ameraica though.

Comment

I like blue buff and taste of the wild. Both are easily emailed from their websites and are very easy to deal with.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Thanks

I have been feeding my poodles Taste of The Wild for about two months now and have had great results, now to decide on treats? Thinking Zukes?

Comment

I recommend foods that are not sold at Petsmart/Petco, unless you are in an area that does not have the box stores. It is very hard to compete in price selling Wellness, Taste of the Wild and Blue Buffalo when they are sold at PetCo, Petsmart, and Tractor Supply.

Comment

Our salon's #1 seller is Acana/Orijen, we also sell Pure Vita, Natural Planet Organics, Sojo's, Honest Kitchen, Nutrisca, Weruva, Go! Natural, B.G. (Before Grain), Mulligan Stew (#1 wet food), Artemis, and Merrick.

Zuke's has WONDERFUL treats! We adore the Z-filets. Also, PureBites are super popular.
                There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by SwissNChow View Post
                  I recommend foods that are not sold at Petsmart/Petco, unless you are in an area that does not have the box stores. It is very hard to compete in price selling Wellness, Taste of the Wild and Blue Buffalo when they are sold at PetCo, Petsmart, and Tractor Supply.
                  Tha above 3 are indeed sold at the 3 above store but......all all same price no matter which store. At least in this area.
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

food choices

We sell Fromm, Evangers, Orijen, Blue Buffalo, Canidea, Natural Balance, Merrick, and wellness...

But my favorite is Nature's Variety Raw food and their dry foods!!!! (my maltese is allergic to alot and does amazing on the raw diet, while supplementing with the dry variety too)

Comment

I cook up an almost grain free beef and veggies, little brown rice, once a month and divide it into daily servings plastic freezer containers. Boil off most of the fat and drain. When the dogs see the big pots coming out they know what's about to happen and the perfume of 30 pounds of beef cooking has them in heaven. All my dogs went to perfect weight and I add Forti Flora and a little salmon oil to some. They never looked better and I know what is in the food. Takes about 3 hours, not bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X