slatwall ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slatwall ?

does anyone know where to look for slatwall @ a reasonable cost? shipping costs are outrageous - I've been trying to find a retail store w/in driving distance, but no such luck. help!

You might look for a store (yellow pages) that sells used commercial showcases and retail equipment. They might have used slatwall, it's easily painted. Or look for a store in your area that's going out of business, maybe you can buy their slatwall right off their walls. usually it's screwed on so easy to remove.

When i closed my shop I was lucky to be able to sell all the slatwall and the hangers as well.

Comment

Lowe's Home Improvement or Home Depot have it. I was just in my local Lowe's over the weekend and bought some different type of wall board and saw they DO have the slat wall board that is paintable. I even considered getting some for my retail area, but I'm not quite ready for that yet.

Comment

Keep and eye out on Craigslist. There are always stores going out of business that are selling the fixtures. I got mine from a bike store that was closing down and it cost $20 a sheet including a huge box of shelf and product hooks.

Comment

Working...
        X