Puppies wear me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppies wear me out

But isn't he sweet? I haven't taken new clients in a while, so it's been a long time since I've had a puppy. This was his first big boy haircut and his first visit with me.

I can't ever remember the trick to make the pictures just show up on the page. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

He really is adorable! Nice work! Puppies can be so squiggly, but you even got his legs and feet looking great!

Comment

Puppies are so hard.. Chasing them around with scissors while they Finch, move, wiggle and get their head in the way.. My puppy trims are all terrible! For like the first three visits until they get better. You did great

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

They are totally exhausting!! You did a great job!

Comment

Thanks! The owner apparently bathes and brushes him at home and also does a lot to socialize him. Somebody had taken a whack around his eyes at some point. So while he was curious and fidgety because puppies amirite? he was not terrified or upset. Sweet boy!

Comment

Getting too old at least while still working to care for a bunch, but they are amazing and make me feel young as a new day.

Comment

Aw super cute!!
              Debbie
              There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Totally Clips View Post
                Thanks! The owner apparently bathes and brushes him at home and also does a lot to socialize him. Somebody had taken a whack around his eyes at some point. So while he was curious and fidgety because puppies amirite? he was not terrified or upset. Sweet boy!
                I do a tiny, but mighty 3 lb Yorkie that I've had the pleasure of doing since he was tiny. He seriously is a pistol lol.. and makes me super super nervous. His mom saw some issues we were having and what did she do?? Took him to a trainer. I wanted to kiss the mom hahahaha.
                Debbie
                There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Really cute.

Comment

Yes puppies are. I have 3 coming in Friday.

Comment

very nice pup with a cheeky smile! love it

Comment

Aww so cute.

Comment

Really nice, I noticed the legs too. You fluffed the coat so nice.

Comment

That's what I noticed too. Nice!

Comment

Aww Shih Tzu, you did good girl.... he looks fantastic

Comment

Working...
                              X