ItzaClip latest groom's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ItzaClip latest groom's

My first chinchilla trim.. another 4 lb puppy I'm setting a non traditional style on.

Big leonburger PUPPY. Not even a year yet!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

If you go on my itzaclip Instagram channel you will see some cute videos too.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
        My first chinchilla trim.. another 4 lb puppy I'm setting a non traditional style on.

Awesome chinchilla

Comment

Beautiful work, that Jackson is a character.

Comment

What can I say, adorable on a nuclear level!

Comment

I show my employees your work, very inspiring. Why would customers go anywhere else, you must have a very steady clientele.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post

Sweet as can be. I like the lacey bandanna.

Comment

Originally posted by 4them View Post
                  I show my employees your work, very inspiring. Why would customers go anywhere else, you must have a very steady clientele.
                  I am very fortunate. I typically never lose a client once I take them on unless I fire them. That being said I now interview and only take on what and who I want. I've been grooming same dogs for years. But since I'm losing tones to old age I've taken new puppies on

Comment

Itza, are your most current videos also on YouTube?

We are working on an easy way to post their videos here for testing in some forums. Won't be too long. Which means we can get some Parti videos here and others too. We just have to finish an extensive update to our skins to accommodate, but it is coming.
                    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      Itza, are your most current videos also on YouTube?

We are working on an easy way to post their videos here for testing in some forums. Won't be too long. Which means we can get some Parti videos here and others too. We just have to finish an extensive update to our skins to accommodate, but it is coming.
                      Yes some. I don't always make them public as I attach them to my blog or share the link. I have a ton on my phone that I take for people all the time. Typically I share on Facebook and Instagram

Comment

Lola and the big-eyed boy with the blue bow make my heart melt a little....such great work.

Comment

wonderful grooms

Comment

I would love to work with you and watch and learn. Love the style and passion.

Comment

Working...
                            X