Warning! Cuteness overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning! Cuteness overload

OMG! I'm spoiled with best clients ever! Except these guys just told me they are moving to Ontario..[emoji30]
    But at least I have these guys ( just bath & tidy)

And new puppies!

My doodle clients are small 30lb good hair type that are breeding ( under eye of Thier breeder- who actually health tests) and she is sending everyone to me ( doodle city coming up)

cab you believe this guy is 11 years old? Been coming every 4 weeks since puppy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I really love the Yorkie Tiffany with the top knot she looks adorable. Is that just a single band in her hair or a double?

Comment

Love your talent girl.

Comment

Originally posted by mardigras View Post
        I really love the Yorkie Tiffany with the top knot she looks adorable. Is that just a single band in her hair or a double?
        Single cause parents went on holidays and people looking after her ratched it. It's missing tones of hair and has to grow in again. Sometimes I will do a smaller section right behind eyes then another at base of ears area.

Comment

Originally posted by itzaclip! View Post
          single cause parents went on holidays and people looking after her ratched it. It's missing tones of hair and has to grow in again. Sometimes i will do a smaller section right behind eyes then another at base of ears area.

sent from my pixel xl using tapatalk
          awesome cute

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
            OMG! I'm spoiled with best clients ever! Except these guys just told me they are moving to Ontario..[emoji30]
            But at least I have these guys ( just bath & tidy)

And new puppies!

My doodle clients are small 30lb good hair type that are breeding ( under eye of Thier breeder- who actually health tests) and she is sending everyone to me ( doodle city coming up)

cab you believe this guy is 11 years old? Been coming every 4 weeks since puppy

Wow you have been groomin him since 4 weeks, that would be fun. Love your grooms.

Comment

You're still one of my favorite groomers. You and Bernie in Virginia. Such talents!

Comment

Itza, you're a true "artist of note". I would love to scissor feet like that, so round and perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Maltesepom View Post
                  Itza, you're a true "artist of note". I would love to scissor feet like that, so round and perfect.
                  Thank you. The trick is to trim across front of foot first while they stand.. Then using curved round out rest.

Comment

Love your grooms.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                      Thank you. The trick is to trim across front of foot first while they stand.. Then using curved round out rest.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

Comment

Anything special for Easter theme groomers Itza? Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
                          Anything special for Easter theme groomers Itza? Anyone else?
                          I don't do anything Easter specific other than spring flowers for decoration.

Comment

Itza your grooms always look super clean and fluffed great, must be that Aeolus too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions and Tigers View Post
                              Itza your grooms always look super clean and fluffed great, must be that Aeolus too.
                              Yes your prep is super important. Shampoo choice ( k9 competition) fluff drying and utsumi combs

Comment

Working...
                              X