I had a lot of fun today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a lot of fun today!

This has got to be one of the wiggilyest pups I've ever groomed. Really intelligent go getter personality, just has ADD. I swear this is the best job I've done on her yet ( she's 8 months and this is first real groom rest had been baths, and training/ introduction to clippers/ scissors etc)
    So mom is long time client that has wanted another poodle for 30 years. Keeps her brushed out perfect. I steered her towards Asian style right from the beginning, and I think my own spoo vogue had to influence her as well,
    She picked out from first picture which style she wants to try ( she picked 4&8) yet wants a pull up topknot, so a growing we will do.

Her length of topknot is lacking and she is quite silly about banding still.

I had a lot of fun, can't wait to continue this girl's style!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wiggly puppy + artistic styling = you rock Itza! She looks adorable!
    Seeing your dogs certainly had to influence her, and that menu of styles surely pushed her over the edge. Where did you get that? So simple for owners to see a variety and choose what fits their pet's personality best. Would be a great thing to have!
    The tail of this pup makes me curious. Poodle tails are usually docked - some too short and some too long and some just right, but this tail makes me think more of a shih Tzu. The tub shot clearly shows the curl of the tail. My one miniature boy's tail is 4" long and has a distinct curl to it too. The other one is 3 1/2" and straight. Are undocked poodle tails curled?

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
      Seeing your dogs certainly had to influence her, and that menu of styles surely pushed her over the edge. Where did you get that? So simple for owners to see a variety and choose what fits their pet's personality best. Would be a great thing to have!
      The tail of this pup makes me curious. Poodle tails are usually docked - some too short and some too long and some just right, but this tail makes me think more of a shih Tzu. The tub shot clearly shows the curl of the tail. My one miniature boy's tail is 4" long and has a distinct curl to it too. The other one is 3 1/2" and straight. Are undocked poodle tails curled?
      Yes ma'am...all undocked tails will curl on any breed that normally has a docked tail.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Adorable!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my GOSH Itza! What a beautiful puppy! And you did amazing work on the wiggleworm!

Comment

I have saved any pics like this I come across for my own reference, either Pinterest, or Facebook. I have more..

Comment

Itza I truly believe you could put a haircut on a troll and you would make it look adorable! You have such amazing talent and skill! Beautiful work as always.
              It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                Itza I truly believe you could put a haircut on a troll and you would make it look adorable! You have such amazing talent and skill! Beautiful work as always.
                Thanks!....I think.[emoji6]

.Haha just kidding.

Comment

Exactly, well said, love your work Itza.

Comment

Originally posted by violet2 View Post
                    Exactly, well said, love your work Itza.
                    Thank you very much, although I can only see how much I didn't get done, but I promised myself I would not only post " perfect pictures" so that others can train their eye too.

Comment

Always look forward to your pix

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                        Thank you very much, although I can only see how much I didn't get done, but I promised myself I would not only post " perfect pictures" so that others can train their eye too.

and I thought it was my computer glasses, LOL. Just kidding, always looking for your pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post

Yes, please don't post just the perfect ones, I just want to see everything you do!!! I love your work soooooo much!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huskylover103 View Post
                            Yes, please don't post just the perfect ones, I just want to see everything you do!!! I love your work soooooo much!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                            Thank you very much. I often don't post anything boring or too plain as I figure everybody gets those...

Comment

Has anyone ever groomed a troll, I did one of those dolls until there was no hair left.

Comment

Working...
                              X