bear the maltipoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bear the maltipoo

Bear has only been groomed once, and I gave him a face and sani trim that time. FINALLY they let me cut his hair. He's well maintained, but the owner is a little crazy....I LOVE this dog. He's seriously the best behaved dog I groom, and its only his SECOND time!
    Attached Files

Oh! Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

You are amazing Pretzel! So cute. Love the quizzical expression on the face. Lot's of personality there. Beautiful work.
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
        You are amazing Pretzel! So cute. Love the quizzical expression on the face. Lot's of personality there. Beautiful work.
        Thanks! I love his head tilt, too! I rarely get to do cuts like this, so he was a real treat for me. Grooming him today actually reminded me why I love what I do so much. I feel I've been "stuck" lately in a sea of 7 shaves...nice to be a little creative and break out of my comfort zone.

Comment

Beautiful job !.......Did the owner's preschedule their next appointment ?? I know they fell in love with his new look.

Happy rescheduling

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Gorgeous work! You really brought out some good expression and gave him a lot of character. I'll bet his owners are going to be enchanted by all the positive feedback they get when they take him out for a walk. Great job!

Comment

Magic! You made a new dog! Seeing the possibilities through all that fluff and then executing it so well is kinda what we all live for, isn't it? (Well, in our grooms anyway!)

Comment

Beautiful work!

Comment

You are great!

Comment

Excellent work.

Comment

Working...
                    X