10 week standard poodle puppy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 week standard poodle puppy!

Meet Apollo. I am in LOVE with him! He came to see me today for his face and feet to be done. Such a sweetie, and super well behaved, too! I cannot wait to work with him again!
    Attached Files

His light colored face and dark ears & head make him look like a lion. He is gonna be handsome!!!!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

OMG what a cutie pie, just wanna hug him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
        His light colored face and dark ears & head make him look like a lion. He is gonna be handsome!!!!
        yes! he's black, but as you get closer to his skin, the hair is more silvery, so I'm interested in how his coat will be when he's an adult. His mom says his breeder said he'd go through some color changes as he grows. I guess we'll have to wait and see! All I know is, I'm really excited for this one, and I'm gonna do everything I can to convince her f something other than a 5 shave (which is what most of my other standard poodle clients like)

Comment

I don't know anything about conformation, but he seems to have really "solid" structure. A lot of other st poos ive worked with (and some I do now) are very frail compared to what I see on tv and in books. He is NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretzel View Post
            yes! he's black, but as you get closer to his skin, the hair is more silvery, so I'm interested in how his coat will be when he's an adult. His mom says his breeder said he'd go through some color changes as he grows. I guess we'll have to wait and see! All I know is, I'm really excited for this one, and I'm gonna do everything I can to convince her f something other than a 5 shave (which is what most of my other standard poodle clients like)
            Take pics each time you see him and watch the coat change color.......I bet he is a dark silver with lighter face and feet when he is grown.
            He is gonna be to handsome to do a 5 shave on......Maybe you got a good owner as well as a NICE BUILT SPoo!
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

What a cute puppy! And look at those huge puppy paws! Hope you go to do something fun on him.

Comment

My hopes someday to have a standard from a puppy. Hugs and hugs.

Comment

Drool! A silver!! Like my boy cypher

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Love, Love Love it!!!!
                    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                      Drool! A silver!! Like my boy cypher

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      Wow itza! He's so handsome! And your girl is beautiful too
                      This puppy really makes me want to get a standard! But I have to wait. One of our dogs is in poor health and I don't want to introduce a puppy to the household until she's moved on.

Comment

WAH would love one.

Comment

Working...
                        X