New clients!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New clients!

Here are a couple of new clients that are always fun trying to achieve what they are looking for. Both came saying they were not happy with the previous groomer. The one is a Maltipoo, supposedly. And the other is a Cavapoo. Designer breeds, "sigh". Anyways. Both had horrible soft coats that were super hard to get a smooth finish on. The maltipoo, Copa, was groomed 2 weeks prior at a big box store and is only 4 months. They did what I refer to as I into puppy trim. Mom came to me because she wanted a full haircut and" Her the vet said to have them groomed as soon as possible." I tried explaining the 22 week imprinting stage and that the vet more likely meant to just get the dog in for grooming to get acclimated, not necessarily for a full haircut. I further explained about doing a couple intro trims to get puppy use to grooming and then around 6-9 months when the coats starts to change to do an "adult"" haircut. She wanted coat off either way so I accommodated her. Of course dealing with a wiggly puppy was interesting, and do yo uthink she rebooked? uh-huh.
    The cavapoo, Mya, for whatever reason, the owner did not like the face style the previous groomer did. She shown me a pic on her phone and I thought they did fantastic job! She wanted no visor, donut mustache and goatee, well basically for the dog to look like it did as a puppy. Lucky for me she was happy with the cut I did and rescheduled. She commented on how smooth it looked and i thanked my lucky stars she didn't have a groomers eye. So, without further adue, Copa and Mya. Tadaaa!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copa before.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	1138970Click image for larger version

Name:	Mya After.jpg
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	1138971Click image for larger version

Name:	Copa before1.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1138972Click image for larger version

Name:	Copa after.jpg
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1138973
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Typos. Sorry. It should say uh-uh, as in no she did not rebook. Not uh-huh like she did.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Cute cute

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Love that chocolate cutie extra hugs.

Comment

very nice! what did you use on copa, the brown one? adapter or just a full hand scissor trim?

Comment

Very nice work on those pups!

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!

Comment

Absolutely adorable and nice nice work.

Comment

So cute, well done.

Comment

Adorable!![emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment