Cairn Terrier mix handstrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cairn Terrier mix handstrip

This is her second time in for grooming. Got her on a handstrip schedule. Mom said she was a Cairn mix the first groom and wanted her to look like that. This groom she decided she wanted a shorter face. I see Border terrier so i went for that. Mom liked it and I shown her a pic of a border terrier after. Now if I can just get her to let me strip of the furnishings I think I will really like this groom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cairnborder terrier.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	1138905
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

I immediately saw Border Terrier in the head also. Then I started wondering what the other mix was.

Comment

With the ear set I can kind of see Puggle if the face was smooth right? Look at what the Breed Photo contest started! Now every cross posted people are going to be guessing what it's a mix of! Can't speak for everyone but I love playing guess the breed!
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Me too. This contest made me realize those tiny little things that make me say that is a ...

Comment

I love it too because I feel it sharpens my eye on breed characteristics that others point out that I may have never noticed on my own.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
          X