Baxter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baxter!

One of my favorite clients, Baxter the "Havanese." (That's what the shelter said he was lol).

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446387193.975127.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	1138883

Really, really cute!!! Good job! I wish more of my clients liked shorter ears.

Comment

Nice job! He looks well pleased, lol. : D
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckie View Post
        Really, really cute!!! Good job! I wish more of my clients liked shorter ears.
        Me too! I'm all about short ears! This guy actually had to have them shaved because he had just come from the shelter and was matted. But he looked so adorable that way that his owners decided to keep the look. :3

He's rambunctious and wiggly and chews on my arm the whole time I'm grooming him, and I just love him to pieces! Such a silly, charming dog. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
          Nice job! He looks well pleased, lol. : D
          Oh he is. You should see how many treats he ate! Haha, he's a demanding little bugger. You can't get any grooming done without bribery. ;P

Comment

So sweet, what a cutie.

Comment

Originally posted by plaidjaguar View Post
              Me too! I'm all about short ears! This guy actually had to have them shaved because he had just come from the shelter and was matted. But he looked so adorable that way that his owners decided to keep the look. :3

He's rambunctious and wiggly and chews on my arm the whole time I'm grooming him, and I just love him to pieces! Such a silly, charming dog. <3
              Me three! I LOVE short ears on just about everything! I love when I have to shave the ear or take it short due to matting and at the next groom the owner decided they like the look and to keep the ears short. By the way, he's adorable and great job Plaid!
              It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Aww his legs look really good!

Comment

What a doll!

Comment

Working...
                  X