Does your dog have arachnaphobia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your dog have arachnaphobia?

I got up in the morning and Lulu my little female mix girl follows me everywhere. I walked into the kitchen and saw a big spider like 3 inches and sort of furry. Lulu stopped in her tracks and like bullet ran back into the bedroom and back on the bed. Total fear on her face.

I didn't want to kill it but get rid of it. Too much to smash all over the place. I had a big glass and turned it upside down over the spider and slipped some paper underneath and turned it over. I took it outside like 100 feet at least from the house.

OMG little Lulu wasn't the same for a couple hours.

Lol, how funny! Poor LuLu...if it was too big to smoosh then I don't blame her! 🕷🕸🕷
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

LOL little lulu is smart. I also would delegate this chore.

Comment

Oh we get those big furry ones and usually first thing in the morning. Lulu I am with you.

Comment

This is the very first time that I have heard about a dog having feared with spiders. I feel like it is kind of cute.

Comment

Poor LULU that should be in a movie.

Comment

Lulu saw another one today. When she suddenly runs across the house due to no known reason, yep she found one.

Comment

Just the opposite! I have one that is absolutely obsessed with bugs. I wish she would just stop!

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                  Just the opposite! I have one that is absolutely obsessed with bugs. I wish she would just stop!
                  What kind of bugs if not spiders? To eat them or play with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
                    I got up in the morning and Lulu my little female mix girl follows me everywhere. I walked into the kitchen and saw a big spider like 3 inches and sort of furry. Lulu stopped in her tracks and like bullet ran back into the bedroom and back on the bed. Total fear on her face.

I didn't want to kill it but get rid of it. Too much to smash all over the place. I had a big glass and turned it upside down over the spider and slipped some paper underneath and turned it over. I took it outside like 100 feet at least from the house.

OMG little Lulu wasn't the same for a couple hours.
                    Happened again, the cold is coming and they usually stop then.

Comment

Working...
                    X