Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both my girl finished in the same weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both my girl finished in the same weekend!

It was one for the record books for me. These girls have given me a lot of firsts after 35 years of showing. First Puppy of Achievement Award, first puppy to win both her majors out of the 6-9 month old puppy class, and first time to get two new champions in one show weekend. We've been joking about these girls sharing everything, including show wins.

And just for you Dolly a picture of one of them in your 1/2 inch comb lol I wasted no time taking her hair off. The other one gets to keep hers.
    Attached Files

Awesome congratulations!!!

Comment

That's fantastic. Beautiful.

Comment

Congratulations! They are beautiful. I’ve just recently been bitten by the dog show bug and my girl just got her first major 2 weeks ago. You are an inspiration to me.

Comment

Yippee for you!!!

Comment

Congratulations! They are both beautiful
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Congratulations times 2!! Hope you counted points right-always I like to keep dogs in hair until I receive my cert from AKC!
              Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KarlaSnyder View Post
                Congratulations times 2!! Hope you counted points right-always I like to keep dogs in hair until I receive my cert from AKC!
                Haha I did for sure. Either way that one grows hair so dang fast in six months I could have had her back out again for those last two points. They are confirmed on the AKC website, just waiting for the certificates now.

Comment

Originally posted by holisticfitness View Post
                  Congratulations! They are beautiful. I’ve just recently been bitten by the dog show bug and my girl just got her first major 2 weeks ago. You are an inspiration to me.
                  Congrats! What kind of dog?

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats!
                    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                      Congrats! What kind of dog?
                      I have two Chinese Cresteds. My girl is 16 months and my little boy is just 5 months. He begins his showing career in September. Not sure how I’ll juggle handling two in the ring, but I know we’re having a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by holisticfitness View Post
                        I have two Chinese Cresteds. My girl is 16 months and my little boy is just 5 months. He begins his showing career in September. Not sure how I’ll juggle handling two in the ring, but I know we’re having a good time!
                        It's not that hard when they are of the opposite sex. It's been a three ring circus at times with my girls lol.

Comment

I missed this before, congratulations.

Comment

Just saw this, that's great news. Beautiful dogs.

Comment

Working...
                            X