Pet carpet cleaner low perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet carpet cleaner low perfume

Anyone have a good recommendation for a pet stain cleaner for carpets or upholstery that isn't overwhelming with perfume like Bissel and others?? Thanks so much for help.

Pet Force. Hands down the best I've ever used. I've recommended it to many friends who say how well it works. Ive never seen anything completely eradicate urine odor until this.

Comment

Great! Super price with Amazon prime free shipping. Lots of reviewers agree with you. I knew someone here would have the magic answer.

Comment

For small spots or walls I use vodka. Sounds weird I know but some in a pray bottle with a little water and mist where a dog has marked makes the order disappear - and the dogs don't re- mark that area as they sometimes do with other products.
        Obviously I wouldn't recommend dousing your home in vodka but it is a quick touch up product.

Comment

Thanks honey. I got the Pet Force, you soak it in big time and cover with towel and should resolve even smells from the carpet padding under the carpet. So I am going to work on some older stains. We are going to get new floors but not till Fall so hopes this works, great reviews. Will let you know.

Comment

Make sure you keep the towel damp for at least 24 hours for best results. It WILL stink while it's working, but seriously after five days I stuck my nose right down on my carpet and nothing. We will eventually replace the carpet too, these smells came from previous owner's dogs, but I'm waiting until after my litter of puppies is born.

Comment

Amazing results! In a few hours the wet towel you place over the treated area pulls out so much. I used old white towels and suggest you do and watch what comes up in a few hours. The towel had a stain exactly the size and shape of the one of the treated area. It is like the stain transfers from the carpet to the towel. Agree with Cockerlvr follow instructions to leave damp towel over treated area for at least 24 hours as the most came up in the last 12 hours. There is a light scent to the product but being perfume sensitive it still did not bother me at all.

Comment

Working...
              X