Help me guess the breed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me guess the breed

This guy was an owner surrender and my step-mom has him in foster care. She wants help guessing his breed, but i really have no idea. Anyone want to help me guess? She says he is about 35-40lbs.Click image for larger version

Name:	terr2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	1139050Click image for larger version

Name:	terr3.jpg
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1139051Click image for larger version

Name:	terr1.jpg
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	1139052

Without putting hands on the first things that came to my mind were - PBGV mixed with wheaten. Wired I know but that's what the pics brought to mind
    Hope someone else out there has a better eye

Comment

Parson Russell X LhasaX another terrier mix

Comment

I'm feeling this to be a smooth/cross and a long nose/punched face cross.

I'm feeling a Boston/Poodle or something similar.

Comment

good thoughts. i was thinking pit bull/shih tzu/golden :P

Comment

I'm thinking out something too. That is one fat muzzle and since pits are probably the number one roaming breed (in that so many wind up in shelters) so highly likely.

Comment

Cute guy! Maybe pit/beagle/cocker/lhasa mix. I find short hair bred with long hair gives you that terreir type coat. Just don't advertise him as a pit mix-people will stay away. Just a terrier type all-American dog.
              Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Yes, im also seeing pit in the face and body structure. Some other terrier mix with that pit.
                Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

To me that kind of hair comes from a short haired breed mixed with a long haired breed, could be a mix with many breeds! But he's cute and happy to find a new forever home!

Comment

Working...
                  X