Woo Hoo vacation time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo vacation time

i am leaving on friday to spend some serious time with sand and lotion. i will be thinking of y'all. i look forward to the 40 pages of unread posts when i get back.
    mary
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Have fun on your vacation, and take lots of pictures so you can share!!

Comment

LUCKY! Have lots of fun & relaxation.

Comment

YOU SUCK!!! Have a great time. Hope you get a nice sun burn lol. Hope you get sand in your bathing suit. I am sooo jealous. Where you going?
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I'm thinking of you... here in the cold....brrrr!

Debby

Comment

Have a great time, send us all a little sand bagged with sunshine
            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
            Nancy

Comment

Have Fun!

Have a Blast! Where are you going?

Comment

Sand In Your Bathing Suit!

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                YOU SUCK!!! Have a great time. Hope you get a nice sun burn lol. Hope you get sand in your bathing suit. I am sooo jealous. Where you going?
                You are soooo funny Diamienono! I bet you keep your clients Howling! Ha Ha!

Comment

Have a great vacation!

I just returned from a vacation in Las Vegas. Really restores you to just relax for a while. I missed my Yorkie, but other than that, had a great vacation!
                  Hollysmom in Florida

Comment

Oh, you are picking the perfect time to go. I haven't gone on a January vacation in so long, they are the best! Have a great time!
                    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

My boss usually goes in the end of December or beginning of January, and she loves it! I went to Florida once the week of Christmas and just loved it. Not crazy crowds and the weather was in the 80's the whole time...wonderful! Boy am I jealous!
                      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

lisa- i love you too. i'm going to cancun. you haven't lived until you've heard a mariachi band doing elvis.
                        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

My friends own a timeshare in Cancun. We went with them once at this time of year. The Christmas rush is over and the weather is fabulous. Have a marvelous time for all of us.

Comment

I want sand and lotion so bad! I'm so jealous! Have fun for me too!

Comment

Have a wonderful time!!!! We all need a break once in while. My husband and I steal away to the Caribbean, just me and him and the beach. We plan on going to Grenada next. Love it!
                              Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Working...
                              X