Life changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life changes

Lots of things going on that have kept me away. closed my mobile and opened a salon in May. that's been going well as many of my mobile clients followed. Amazingly some drive over an hour to get to the new salon. but right now the hardest part is that I'm filing for divorce. It hurts and is really hard, but necessary. He's moved back to Ohio and I'm learning to be a single parent. So pardon the long absence, it's been a long, difficult last few months.
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

I am sorry to hear that Mylady. I know it has been very difficult for you emotionally.
    Good to have you back on forums though, and wonderful news that your HB salon is doing well.
    ♡♡♡♡♡HUGS♡♡♡♡♡
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Must be so difficult, & I offer my sympathy but you have taken some huge steps to better yourself . We must always move forward & I am pretty certain that you are. Best wishes.

Comment

So sorry to hear that. Best of luck moving forward. You will get through this.

Comment

You can do this!! I know it's hard, but you will get through this. Just a bump in the road is all. Sorry to hear. If you ever need a sounding board from someone who has been there, let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen my share of broken marriages in my lifetime.....and in all instances, it took one person a couple of months to "recover".....and boy did they ever !! All of a sudden they realized their freedom, they became a happier person, many lost weight, they started to do the things that made them happy....and in all cases, they became a more beautiful person...........so Congratulations !!........ on your new life, your new freedom, and your salon.

Happy being beautiful

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

You have lots of support from everyone here. Nice to see you posting again, and blogging soon again.

Comment

So good to see you on again! I'm so sorry to read things are difficult right now. You have persevered through so much in the years I've known you and despite the heartache you will persevere through this as well. Please PM your salon info as there are a couple clients I have told about your new salon but I only know your mobile info to give them. One client likes to have his pet's hair dyed but the current salon he is looking at going to doesn't offer it and I would really like for him to come to you.
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This may be too soon, but I always thought your hubs sounded like a lazy freeloader. Good riddance. You're a kick-ass lady and mom. You need to just be kind to yourself and keep your head up. You're amazing, talented and warm-hearted!

Comment

thank you. just trying to adjust right now and figure everything out. it's not always easy but we are making our way through
                    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

I just so glad your back. I missed you so much...

namaste...dogma

Comment

As a glass-is-half-full person, may I point out how fortunate you are to now have an in-demand talent and business, the unconditional love of a child/children, the freedom to accomplish all of your goals both personal and professional, and the support of all your friends, including all of us here on the board. Going forward, you will only grow and blossom!

Comment

Working...
                        X