I'm a NEW Grandma!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a NEW Grandma!!!!

They're Heeeeerrreeee!!! Our little Libby girl had her pups last week. 5 little darlings - 2 boys and 3 girls. All precious, healthy and happy as long as they're nursing. This was her 1st litter and she was a trooper and has been an exceptional mom - even if she doesn't look like she's too thrilled in the pic.
    Attached Files

AWWWWWWWW

What unusual coloring. Glad Mom and pups are doing well! It won't be long before PUPPY BREATH

Comment

O wow

They are too beautiful!

Comment

Sooo cute.

They are so dark and mom so light. Will they stay that dark or do they lighten up a lot as they grow?

Puppy breath, don't ya wish ya could just bottle it and sale it. I'd for one buy a bottle.LOL
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

SOOOO CUTE!! Congratulations!! Enjoy, they grow up so fast. What are you doing with the precious bundles? Keeping them? I don't think I could let them go!
          Erin
          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Thanks everyone! They are cute aren't they? It's been so fun!!! Mom and dad both were pretty dark as pups. 2 of them I'm sure will lighten to a buff color like mom. 1 has black tips, so he'll lighten to a silver color. The other 2 I haven't figured out. It's still a bit early to tell. But they may stay dark or be grizzled. I wish we could keep them all, but they'll all be going to wonderful new homes in just a couple months. We still get so attached though. But we keep in touch with them in their new home and make sure the transition is going well. It's fun to watch them grow and is satisfying to see them loved and cared for by a new family. All but 2 are already spoken for. I'll post pics as they grow...They'll soon be fun little bouncing fur balls.

Comment

They are so cute.. I just love Lhasas.... Congrats..
              Becky

Comment

Congrats.....

They are just too CUTE!!! Glad you have the will power, I would be in so much trouble (not sure if I could let them go). I know the last two will be spoken for very soon. Enjoy and spoil them while you can!

My husband has already told me that I am at my limit with my 3 dogs (2 rotties, 1 teacup poo), 1 cat (manx) and 1 bird (african grey). I keep telling myself they do grow up. My daughter is in college and here I am with FIVE pet babies. I COULDN'T HELP IT! Can we say "T-H-E-R-A-P-Y" LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                X