Tammy, you're really....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tammy, you're really....

going to hurt your back if you don't lift those goldens with your legs.
    Attached Files
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

OMG!

Holy Monkeys! If that's Tammy, she's really been working out since her wedding pic.....I did hear someone say that they saw her and Spikey at the gym!!! lol
    Attached Files

Comment

HAHAHAHA....that's just TOO FUNNY....love it!!!!!

p.s. Tammy: give your hubby a wallet size of that one!!!

Comment

Had to go back and look at it again....whole new round of laughter...Thanks Erin.

Comment

That is one scary picture!!!! But the idea is funny. Have you seen Tammy (Spikey the Yorkie)? She is one small gal.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Yeah, I've been working out lately---and according to the woman's face with all those wrinkles and dark circles and that "hard" look, I've been sun tanning, doing drugs, and drinking and partying a bit too much too, lol.

That's funny, Erin. But my hair isn't blonde, like yours is, so I think you got me mixed up with YOU! That looks much more like you than me. Aren't you the athlete? (I was in high school but those days are long gone, lol).

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

You all are too funny. (I have to go with Tammy, the pic looked more like Erin
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
              X